These songs still break my heart or make me smile, no matter how many hundreds of times I hear them.
In no particular order:
1. Under Pressure David Bowie
2. Hotel California The Eagles
3. Beautiful Day U2
4. Motown Philly BoyzIIMen
5. I Am Trying to Break Your Heart Wilco
6. Good Enough Cyndi Lauper
7. One U2
8. The Cool, Cool River Paul Simon
9. You Never Give Me Your Money The Beatles
10. Joking (live) Indigo Girls
See if you can figure out which ones make me smile and which break my heart. I'll give you a hint: Motown Philly does not break my heart, Wilco of course does. They were trying, after all.